Decameron and the Divine Comedy came true. We live in special and personally very challenging times. The pandemic takes its toll on us all.
The strain is stronger on those who personally cannot cope well with isolation, quarantine and fundamental change in their life style.
We also have those who are about to or imminently face the prospect of redundancies/lay offs.
Work from Home (WfH)
- Isolation from usual micro and macro cosmos
- Inability to maintain social relationships, especially professionally
- Monotonous and distressing working days in quarantine/isolation
- … and …
- early indications of domestic aggression
- Depression and worse
- Recognise the signs of what is to come
- Handle the actual situation in terms of psychological mind set
- Financially plan for the paradigm to come: there are variables you might have not really considered under distress
- Outplacement Consulting: make the best of your current situation in your current company
- Identify opportunities and tailor made your profile and ambitions
- Recognise and make the best of arising chances
- Manage expectations and frustration levels
Why should you take our advise? For 4 reasons:
- It is what we have personally expeienced
- We, as an enterprise, experience the situation in all its magnitude: (avoided) lay-offs, work from home, staff geographical segregation (4 core members on 2 continents and 3 countries)
- The urge to generally contribute to the society and try to help as many individuals as possible.
- Let’s be honest, our business is also impacted by the pandemic
Again, do not hesitate to contact us under: email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Due to social distancing and healthy consideration all the initial assessment and subsequent consulting will happen virtually via Skype, Face Time, WhatsApp.
The counselling sessions are offered in English and German – happy to extend the communication offering.
*All your personal information and the subject of the consulting sessions will be treated with the highest confidentiality*